FIT4MOM is the country's largest fitness program for moms offering pre and post-natal fitness classes for every stage of motherhood. Fit4Mom Sacramento offers Plum Mom's Club and Stroller Strides...
Looking for a way to get in shape, meet other moms, and have fun with your child? Stroller Strides may be just what you’re looking for and your first WEEK is FREE!
Stroller Strides is a total fitness program for moms with their baby or stroller-age child(ren). The hour-long workout includes power walking/jogging and intervals of body toning using resistance tubing, your stroller, and the environment. Taught by nationally certified instructors who are trained in pre- and post-natal fitness, it's a great workout for any fitness level.
In addition to providing a full body workout, we incorporate interaction with your child through songs, counting, learning ABC's, and color recognition. This way the children are entertained while we get our workout! We welcome moms and babies 6 weeks to any age.
Pregnant? Stroller Strides is for you too! Our instructors are certified in Fit4Baby and are trained to offer modifications for all stages of pregnancy.
We hope to meet you and your little one(s) at class soon!
12. Because you can and your first WEEK is FREE!
11. For your sanity.
10. To see your fellow moms in the trenches with you.
9. To work towards putting your glutes back where they belong.
8. Because it's your "therapy".
7. To get out of the house.
6. To show the example of the importance of exercise to your child(ren)
5. Because it beats doing laundry!
4. To find out that there are a whole slew of moms who feel the same way you do!
3. To tighten the jiggle you may feel.
2. To justify the yummy latte you crave at 3pm.
1. BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO FEEL GOOD!